Alpine Sweet Pet Friendly in Helen, GA★Come See the Stars★Hot Tub | Mountain Views
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-4
Located just over 2 miles from Unicoi State Park & 5 miles from Helen, it’s the perfect location to enjoy everything that North Georgia has to offer while still having the privacy of a cabin in the woods. Minutes from the Old Sautee Store, Lavender House, Sweetwater Coffee & Bernie's Restaurant!
This welcoming cabin boasts a single level open floor plan. You are welcomed into this sweet cabin to a bright kitchen with pine cabinets and granite counter tops that opens up into the living room. The living room has chalet style floor to ceiling windows with views of the famous Mount Yonah. There is a gas fireplace and 50” TV. Off the living room is a large open balcony with outdoor dining, hammock & hot tub. The ultimate relaxation spot. The master bedroom features a custom King size log bed. The guest bedroom is equipped with bunk beds (full on the bottom and twin on top) and an arcade game table.
No matter what the reason is for your trip, you will find something for adults and kids alike. To make the adventure a little sweeter, the road to the cabin is gravel and can be rough at times. 4x4 is recommended. We offer first responder & military discounts (discounts cannot be combined, highest discount will be applied).
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Arcade Table
- Gas Grill
- Gravel Road: can be steep at places. Do recommend 4x4 or a truck or SUV.
- Pet Friendly: maximum 2 pets.
- FAST Wifi
- Sweetwater Coffee House: 3.5 miles (8 min)
- Old Sautee Store: 3.5 miles (8 min)
- Sheilah's Village Market: 3.5 miles (8 min)
- Bernie's Restaurant: 3.5 miles (8 min)
Wineries / Breweries
- Serenity Cellars: 9.5 miles (18 min)
- Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 12.3 (21 min)
- CeNita Vineyards: 14.5 miles (24 min)
- Cottage Winery 14.9 miles (23 min)
- Meadows at Mossey Creek: 15.5 miles (26 min)
- Densmore Farm: 21.2 miles (31 min)
- Willow Creek Farm: 16.9 miles (26 min)
- Unicoi Sate Park: 2.8 miles (approx. 9 min)
- Smith Creek Trailhead: 3.7 miles (11 min)
- Hardman Trail: 5.4 miles (12 min)
- Talluah Tatum 5.9 miles (15 min)
- Car Creek Trail: 8 miles (15 min)
- Helen, GA: 6 miles (approx. 14 min)
- Clarkesville, GA: 4 miles (approx. 23 min)
- Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
- Dahlonega, GA: 28 miles (approx. 45 min)
- Clayton, GA: 9 miles (approx. 45 min)
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
If you are looking for restaurants, our favorites are Clyde's in Cleveland and Bigg Daddys in Helen. Or check our Hofbrauhaus where pretzels are flown in from Munich!
Upon request, a highchair, baby gate, baby bath and pack and play can be available.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
8/1 - 9/30
|$110 - $169||$130 - $169||$798 to $998||$3,997||
10/1 - 10/31
|$140 - $175||$150 - $175||$988 to $1,093||
11/1 - 2/28
|$115 - $175||$120 - $175||$798 to $1,164||$3,620 to $4,218||
3/1 - 5/31
|$130 - $199||$140 - $199||$931 to $1,324||$4,133 to $4,573||
6/1 - 7/31
|$170 - $225||$190 - $225||$1,169 to $1,288||$5,066 to $5,206||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 29 days of arrival.