Snowdrift Cabin Mountain Views, Hot Tub, Firepit | 5★ Cabin Perfectly Located for Oktoberfest★
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3.5 Bathrooms • Sleeps 3-6
New! Unbeatable location & Fantastic Views in this sweet log cabin! This lodge has everything needed for the perfect vacation while making you feel right at home!
This location provides you with beautiful, glimmering sunsets over the Horse Range Mountains and proximity to all the attractions that North Georgia has to offer. #instaworthy!!! This cabin features cathedral ceilings, hot tub, propane firepit, SMART TVs & wide-spread mountain views... all the lodge-feel luxuries while being in the woods. Inside features 3 bedrooms (1 king bedroom & 2 queen bedrooms) & 3 full baths, 1 1/2 bath. Take advantage of all the upgrades this cabin has to offer. There is something for adults & kids alike! Come relax in the hot tub taking in the sweeping mountain views.
Located just 5 miles outside of Helen, this cabin is the perfect location whether you are here for a wedding, wineries, or to enjoy some of the best hiking North Georgia has to offer.
Located on Little Andy Mountain, Snowdrift Cabin has all the amenities needed for a great vacation. Main level has an open living and dining room with mountain views, a gas fireplace, kitchen with bar seating, 1 bedrooms, 1 full bathrooms, half bath & laundry. Kitchen has granite counter tops, oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, & dishwasher. It is fully equipped with everything needed to whip up the perfect meal. We even have a crock pot so you can whip up a quick dinner and have it ready by the time you get home! There is also a propane grill.
Terrace level has 2 bedroom, & 2 full baths. There is a small living area with a couch and rocking chair. On the lower deck is a hot tub & propane fire pit.
Traveling with a group? Check out our other properties: Next door is Aananda Lookout Lodge & Fireside Chat (coming soon) & Roundhouse, Cozy Cabin & Little Andy Lookout are on the same mountian, all cabins are located on the same mountain within walking distance to each other.
Interested in a wine tour? We have awesome deals with partners, just ask! We offer first responder & military discounts (discounts cannot be combined, highest discount will be applied).
The cabin is all yours for your stay, your privacy will be respected so make yourself feel at home. I will be available 24/7 throughout your stay by phone, text, email or airbnb for any help needed at the cabin, for recommendations for food or things to do!
- Hot Tub
- Propane Firepit
- Propane Grill
- Gas Fireplace
- Self check-in at front door.
- FAST Wifi
The cabin is perfectly situated to enjoy the incredible mountains:
Wineries & Breweries
• The Cottage Vineyard and Winery: 5 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Kaya Vineyards: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Habersham Winery: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Serenity Cellars: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• CeNita Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15min)
• Frogtown Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• Three Sisters Winery: 10 miles (approx. 17 min)
• Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Tantrum Brewery 4 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Mountain Laurel Farms: .25 mile (approx. 7 min walk or 2 min drive)
• Willow Creek Farms: 7 miles (approx. 10 min)
• The Ruins at Kellum Valley: 8 miles (approx. 11 min)
• Powell Barn & Events: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Neverland Farms: 11 miles (approx. 18 min)
• Sanctuary Estate: 13 miles (approx. 19 min)
State Parks / Hiking
• Smithgall Woods State Park: 2 miles (approx. 4 min)
• Yonah Preserves Trail: 3 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Duke’s Creek Hiking: 4 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Raven’s Cliff Trail: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Unicoi State Park: 6 miles (approx. 10 min)
• Yonah Mountain: 7 miles (approx. 13 min)
• DeSoto Falls: 14 miles (approx. 20 min)
• Blood Mountain Overlook: 18 miles (approx. 25 min)
• Helen, GA: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Dahlonega, GA: 19 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Clarkesville, GA: 20 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
• Clayton, GA: 34 miles (approx. 45 min)
Set on Little Andy Mountain, everything needed for the perfect vacation is located within 5 miles of the cabin! The cabin is perfectly situated between Helen & Cleveland. Cleveland has multiple gas stations, ingles grocery store and lots of little cute shops. Helen has Betty's market, unique shops and several liquor stores.
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
In the vicinity there's tons of hiking, ropes courses, zip lines, and the Georgia mountain coaster. Tantrum brewery just opened a few miles away and we also have numerous excellent wineries surrounding the cabin.
If you are looking for restaurants, our favorites are Clyde's in Cleveland and Bigg Daddys in Helen. Or check our Hofbrauhaus where pretzels are flown in from Munich!
|Setting & View||
1 Half bath
|Sports & Adventure||
8/1 - 9/30
|$160 - $325||$220 - $325||$1,188 to $1,634||$5,658 to $5,795||
10/1 - 10/31
|$250 - $330||$300 - $330||$1,758 to $2,195||
11/1 - 2/28
|$175 - $350||$175 - $350||$1,231 to $2,209||$5,691 to $6,912||
3/1 - 5/31
|$220 - $325||$240 - $325||$1,596 to $2,029||$6,954 to $7,539||
6/1 - 7/31
|$275||$275 - $315||$1,829 to $1,891||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 29 days of arrival.