Little Andy Lookout 5★ Hot Tub | Mountain Views | Pool Table | Minutes to Hiking, Wineries & Helen
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-10
Unbeatable location & 5 STAR REVIEWS!!! The views are #instaworthy in this cabin with upgraded amenities custom built in 2017. This location provides you with beautiful, glimmering sunsets over the Horse Range Mountains and proximity to all the attractions that North Georgia has to offer.
This craftsman style cabin features 2 story decks with wide-spread mountain views, hot tub, fire-pit, pool table, full size arcade & all the modern luxuries while being in the woods. Inside features 3 king bedrooms, a bunk room & 3 baths. Take advantage of all the upgrades this cabin has to offer. There is something for adults & kids alike! Come relax in the large 7 seater hot tub taking in the sweeping mountain views.
Located just 5 miles outside of Helen, this cabin is the perfect location whether you are here for a wedding, wineries, or to enjoy some of the best hiking North Georgia has to offer.
Located on Little Andy Mountain, our mountain retreat has all the LUXURY amenities needed for a great vacation. Main level has a living room with mountain views, a gas fireplace, chef’s kitchen, 2 king bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms & laundry. Kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances: oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, & dishwasher. It is fully equipped with everything needed to whip up the perfect meal. There is also a crock pot so after a long day out you can come home to dinner ready. One the top deck there are rocking chairs, outdoor dining furniture and a gas grill.
Terrace level has 1 king bedroom, 1 bunk room (with 2 bunk beds) & 1 full bath. There is a full size arcade game featuring 2600 games, a pool table, a kitchenette with granite counter tops & stainless steel refrigerator and another living room. All rooms have smart TVs. On the lower deck is a large brand new (March 2021) 7 seater hot tub, and cornhole!
There’s a rocking chair front porch and a 2 story back porch to take in the fresh mountain air & with endless views. Little Andy comfortably sleeps 6 adults and 4 kids.
Traveling with a group? Check out our other properties: Cozy Cabin, Aananda Lookout Lodge, Snowdrift Cabin & Roundhouse, all cabins are located on the same mountain within walking distance to each other.
Interested in a wine tour? We have awesome deals with partners, just ask!
The cabin is all yours for your stay, your privacy will be respected so make yourself feel at home. I will be available 24/7 throughout your stay by phone, text, email or airbnb for any help needed at the cabin, for recommendations for food or things to do!
- NEW 7 seater Hot Tub
- Full-size Pool table
- Full-size Arcade Game
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Smart TVs in main areas & Smart TVs in all bedrooms.
- Little Andy Lookout is easily accessible. All roads and driveways are paved. Entrance into the cabin is accessible via ramp with no stairs. Perfect location for cyclists with ramp to easily store bikes.
- Cabin is equipped with a fully automatic backup generator in case of power outage.
- Self check-in with keypad on side door.
The cabin is perfectly situated to enjoy the incredible mountains:
Wineries & Breweries
• The Cottage Vineyard and Winery: 5 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Kaya Vineyards: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Habersham Winery: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Serenity Cellars: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• CeNita Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15min)
• Frogtown Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• Three Sisters Winery: 10 miles (approx. 17 min)
• Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Tantrum Brewery 4 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Mountain Laurel Farms: .25 mile (approx. 7 min walk or 2 min drive)
• Willow Creek Farms: 7 miles (approx. 10 min)
• The Ruins at Kellum Valley: 8 miles (approx. 11 min)
• Powell Barn & Events: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Neverland Farms: 11 miles (approx. 18 min)
• Sanctuary Estate: 13 miles (approx. 19 min)
State Parks / Hiking
• Smithgall Woods State Park: 2 miles (approx. 4 min)
• Yonah Preserves Trail: 3 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Duke’s Creek Hiking: 4 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Raven’s Cliff Trail: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Unicoi State Park: 6 miles (approx. 10 min)
• Yonah Mountain: 7 miles (approx. 13 min)
• DeSoto Falls: 14 miles (approx. 20 min)
• Blood Mountain Overlook: 18 miles (approx. 25 min)
• Helen, GA: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Dahlonega, GA: 19 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Clarkesville, GA: 20 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
• Clayton, GA: 34 miles (approx. 45 min)
Set on Little Andy Mountain, everything needed for the perfect vacation is located within 5 miles of the cabin! The cabin is perfectly situated between Helen & Cleveland. Cleveland has multiple gas stations, ingles grocery store and lots of little cute shops. Helen has Betty's market, unique shops and several liquor stores.
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
In the vicinity there's tons of hiking, ropes courses, zip lines, and the Georgia mountain coaster. Tantrum brewery just opened a few miles away and we also have numerous excellent wineries surrounding the cabin.
If you are looking for restaurants, our favorites are Clyde's in Cleveland and Bigg Daddys in Helen. Or check our Hofbrauhaus where pretzels are flown in from Munich!
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
6/1 - 8/31
|$260 - $400||$350 - $400||$1,707 to $2,025||
9/1 - 10/31
|$299 - $400||$330 - $400||$2,012 to $2,408||$9,188 to $9,921||
11/1 - 2/28
|$300 - $400||$315 - $450||$1,935 to $2,565||$8,280 to $9,458||
3/1 - 5/31
|$340 - $360||$340 - $375||$2,142 to $2,295||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 29 days of arrival.