Roundhouse ★Mountain View | Pool Table | Firepit | Minutes from Hiking, Wineries & Helen★
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-6
Great reviews, excellent location & awesome price! Located on Little Andy Mountain, this is the ultimate UNIQUE retreat with all the amenities needed for a great vacation and still feel like home. It is truly a Family Favorite with plenty of room for everyone, adults and kids alike.
As you enter the home, you're welcomed by a beautiful and bright open-plan living area, with modern cabin decor that compliments the uniqueness of this 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow. There is a Pool Table, Games, Mountain Views, Firepit & more! Everything needed for a perfect trip is within 5 miles! You are surrounded by wineries, breweries, some of the best hiking & more. Helen is just minutes away. Perfect location if you are visiting for Oktoberfest, a wedding, or just to enjoy the North GA Mountains.
The roundhouse has 3 bedrooms all located on the main level. The master bedroom has a king size bed with 4" memory foam topper, en-suite bathroom and your own private screened porch. There are two additional rooms with queen size beds & a full bathroom with hair dryer. The great room features an oversized Pottery Barn couch, stone fireplace, Roku TV, & charging station for guest's convenience. The kitchen has granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances: oven, stove, fridge/freezer with ice maker, microwave, & dishwasher & enough bar seating for each guest. The kitchen is equipped with everything needed to whip up the perfect meal. There is a crock pot so you can come home from a long day with dinner ready. Main level porch has a gas grill, outdoor furniture and picnic table for outdoor dining.
The terrace level is set up as a game room featuring a RokuTV, couch, game table, ping pong table & pool table with private exit to the yard and fire pit. Terrace level is fully accessible from the exterior of the cabin via a ramp with no steps. Perfect for cyclists bringing their equipment. The washer and dryer are also located on the terrace level.
Enjoy a glass of wine by the fireplace, outside taking in the mountain views on one of the decks or by the firepit. Possibilities are endless when you book Roundhouse! Interested in a wine tour? We have awesome deals with partners, just ask! The cabin is all yours for your stay, your privacy will be respected so make yourself feel at home. We will be available 24/7 throughout your stay by phone, text, or email for any help needed at the cabin, for recommendations for food or things to do!
If you are coming for a wedding or traveling with friends, check our Cozy Cabin, Aananda Lookout Lodge, Snowdrift & Little Andy Lookout. All five cabins are within walking distance to each other.
- One Story with Terrace Level
- Pool Table & Ping Pong Table
- Exterior Firepit
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Upon request, a high chair, baby bath, baby gate and pack and play can be available.
- Home has wifi & is sanitized after guests. Perfect for teleworking.
- Cabin has a paved circular driveway and additional parking at the bottom and up on the road. The main road to the cabin is paved, there is 150 ft of gravel that is very well maintained and the driveway is paved. There is also Uber & Lyft drivers in the area as well as private winery and bus tours. Ask about discounts from some of our partners.
- We have contactless check-in/check-out through lockbox located next to the front door.
We are located on Little Andy Mountain in between the Bavarian town of Helen and historic Cleveland home of Babyland.
We are perfectly situated to enjoy the mountains:
Wineries & Breweries
- The Cottage Vineyard and Winery: 5 miles (approx. 7 min)
- Kaya Vineyards: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
- Habersham Winery: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
- Serenity Cellars: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
- CeNita Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15min)
- Frogtown Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
- Three Sisters Winery: 10 miles (approx. 17 min)
- Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
- Tantrum Brewery 4 miles (approx. 7 min)
- Mountain Laurel Farms: .25 mile (approx. 7 min walk or 2 min drive)
- Willow Creek Farms: 7 miles (approx. 10 min)
- The Ruins at Kellum Valley: 8 miles (approx. 11 min)
- Powell Barn & Events: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
- Neverland Farms: 11 miles (approx. 18 min)
- Sanctuary Estate: 13 miles (approx. 19 min)
State Parks / Hiking
- Smithgall Woods State Park: 2 miles (approx. 4 min)
- Yonah Preserves Trail: 3 miles (approx. 6 min)
- Duke’s Creek Hiking: 4 miles (approx. 6 min)
- Raven’s Cliff Trail: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
- Unicoi State Park: 6 miles (approx. 10 min)
- Yonah Mountain: 7 miles (approx. 13 min)
- DeSoto Falls: 14 miles (approx. 20 min)
- Blood Mountain Overlook: 18 miles (approx. 25 min)
- Helen, GA: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
- Dahlonega, GA: 19 miles (approx. 28 min)
- Clarkesville, GA: 20 miles (approx. 28 min)
- Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
- Clayton, GA: 34 miles (approx. 45 min)
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
6/1 - 8/31
|$135 - $199||$149 - $199||$835 to $993||
9/1 - 10/31
|$150 - $199||$165 - $199||$972 to $1,211||$4,328 to $4,844||
11/1 - 2/28
|$135 - $199||$135 - $199||$869 to $1,254||$4,118 to $4,590||
3/1 - 5/31
|$173 - $199||$176 - $199||$1,098 to $1,161||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 29 days of arrival.