Family Favorite | Firepit | Trail | Cozy Cabin in Helen near Wineries
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-5
Absolute Guest Favorite!! Excellent Reviews, Fantastic Location on Little Andy Mountain and the best prices!
Perfectly situated on the wine trail, this is the ideal escape for wineries, weddings, Helen or some of best hiking trails North Georgia has to offer. Step into the comfort of this dreamy 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin features a fireplace, balcony with swing, trail leading to a small creek on over 2 acres of land & firepit. Everything needed for a perfect vacation is located within 5 miles. We also carry freshly roasted coffee from Because Coffee.
Our mountain getaway has all the amenities needed for a great vacation and experience. A true home away from home, the ultimate retreat. The living room has a cabin feel with a modern twist. It has a stone fireplace & smart TV. There are 2 bedrooms one with a pillow top king mattress on the first floor and upstairs, a sleeping loft with a queen and a twin bed. We have a charging station in the main room for guest's convenience.
The kitchen has granite counter tops and is fully equipped with an oven, stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee maker & dishwasher. Everything needed to whip up the perfect meal. We even have a crock pot for you leave for the day and come back to dinner waiting for you and a waffle maker for the perfect breakfast in the woods.
There are 2 full baths (tubs) with hair dryer, and a washing machine and dryer for your needs.
On the back porch there is a swing and propane grill as well as an outdoor table. There’re front and back porches to take in the fresh mountain air, small trail leading to a small creek on over 2 acres of property & an awesome firepit with enough seating for the entire group.
Upstairs there is a desk workspace for work & school needs! The cabin has fast fiber-optics wifi and is sanitized after every guest!
Coming for a wedding? Have more guests?? We are on the preferred vendor list with many venues in the area and often rent out all of our cabins to wedding groups, corporate retreats or family gatherings. Check out our other properties on the mountain all within walking distance to each other: Roundhouse, Aananda Lookout Lodge, Snowdrift Cabin & Little Andy Lookout.
Possibilities are endless when you book Cozy Cabin! Interested in a wine tour? We have fantastic deals with our partners, just ask!
The cabin is all yours for your stay, your privacy will be respected so make yourself feel at home. I will be available 24/7 throughout your stay by phone, text, or email for any help needed at the cabin, for recommendations for food or things to do!
- Fire Pit
- Wood burning Fireplace
- Charging stations for guests
- Small Trail leading to a trickling Creek
- Outdoor Swing on Balcony
- Upon request, a highchair, baby bath, baby gate and pack and play can be available.
- Cabin has fast fiber-optic Wifi perfect for teleworking needs.
- The cabin is located approx 1 1/2 hours north of Atlanta. All roads paved. There is a drive way as well as additional parking in front of the cabin. There are Uber and Lyft drivers available in the area as well as private winery and bus tours. Ask about discounts from some of our partners.
- Self check-in & check-out with lockbox next to the front door.
The cabin is perfectly situated to enjoy the incredible mountains:
Wineries & Breweries
• The Cottage Vineyard and Winery: 5 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Kaya Vineyards: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Habersham Winery: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Serenity Cellars: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• CeNita Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15min)
• Frogtown Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• Three Sisters Winery: 10 miles (approx. 17 min)
• Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Tantrum Brewery 4 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Mountain Laurel Farms: 1/4 mile (approx. 7 min walk or 2 min drive)
• Willow Creek Farms: 7 miles (approx. 10 min)
• The Ruins at Kellum Valley: 8 miles (approx. 11 min)
• Powell Barn & Events: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Neverland Farms: 11 miles (approx. 18 min)
• Sanctuary Estate: 13 miles (approx. 19 min)
State Parks / Hiking
• Smithgall Woods State Park: 2 miles (approx. 4 min)
• Yonah Preserves Trail: 3 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Duke’s Creek Hiking: 4 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Raven’s Cliff Trail: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Unicoi State Park: 6 miles (approx. 10 min)
• Yonah Mountain: 7 miles (approx. 13 min)
• DeSoto Falls: 14 miles (approx. 20 min)
• Blood Mountain Overlook: 18 miles (approx. 25 min)
• Helen, GA: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Dahlonega, GA: 19 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Clarkesville, GA: 20 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
• Clayton, GA: 34 miles (approx. 45 min)
This a great location for families. Zip lining, ropes courses, gemming, horseback riding and more are just minutes away! Don't forget to try the New Georgia Mountain Coaster!
Set on Little Andy Mountain, this cabin is perfectly situated between Helen & Cleveland right on the North Georgia Wine Trail. Everything you need is within 5 miles to make your trip perfect!
Cleveland has multiple gas stations, ingles grocery store and lots of adorable boutiques. Helen has Betty's market, unique shops and several liquor stores.
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
If you are looking for restaurants, our favorites are Clyde's in Cleveland and Bigg Daddys in Helen. Or check our Hofbrauhaus where pretzels are flown in from Munich!
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
6/1 - 8/31
|$119 - $169||$130 - $169||$719 to $993||
9/1 - 10/31
|$120 - $169||$140 - $169||$792 to $948||$3,542 to $4,013||
11/1 - 2/28
|$110 - $175||$110 - $175||$693 to $1,092||$3,222 to $3,647||
3/1 - 5/31
|$140 - $165||$140 - $165||$882 to $1,040||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 14 days before arrival; Guest receives 50 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 7 days before arrival; No refunds within 6 days of arrival.