Fireside Chat ★New! The Perfect Vacation Awaits! Views, Hot Tub & More!
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-10
Catch dramatic evening sunsets over the Horse Range Mountains from this ideal location at Fireside Chat atop Little Andy Mountain. The character and charm of this beautifully antique decorated cabin is like nothing you have experienced. With a brand new hot tub & firepit, cool evenings just got a little sweeter. Listen to the rustling leaves from one of the porches. Location is everything and this is exactly where you want to be, wineries, hiking & Helen all within 5 miles.
Immerse yourself in the magic of this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom true log cabin. Recently renovated on the inside and out, Fireside Chat features 3 king bedrooms & a 4th bedroom with queen bunk beds comfortably sleeping 10 guests. The bedrooms are configured across three levels. Main floor features master bedroom, ensuite bathroom, kitchen, living room & dining room. The kitchen has updated granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and fully equipped with everything needed to whip up a quick meal! Upstairs you will find a second master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. On the lower level, guests have a sitting area, king bedroom with ensuite bathroom & queen bunk bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Traveling with a group? Check out our other properties: Cozy Cabin, Little Andy Lookout, Aananda Lookout Lodge, Snowdrift Cabin & Roundhouse, all cabins are located on the same mountain within walking distance to each other.
Interested in a wine tour? We have awesome deals with partners, just ask! We offer first responder & military discounts (discounts cannot be combined, highest discount will be applied).
The cabin is all yours for your stay, your privacy will be respected so make yourself feel at home. I will be available 24/7 throughout your stay by phone, text, email or airbnb for any help needed at the cabin, for recommendations for food or things to do!
- NEW 6 seater Hot Tub
- Wood burning Fireplace
- Self check-in with keypad on side door.
- Fast Wifi
The cabin is perfectly situated to enjoy the incredible mountains:
Wineries & Breweries• The Cottage Vineyard and Winery: 5 miles (approx. 7 min)
• Kaya Vineyards: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Habersham Winery: 8 miles (approx. 12 min)
• Serenity Cellars: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• CeNita Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15min)
• Frogtown Winery: 9 miles (approx. 15 min)
• Three Sisters Winery: 10 miles (approx. 17 min)
• Yonah Mountain Vineyards: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Tantrum Brewery 4 miles (approx. 7 min)
Wedding Venues• Mountain Laurel Farms: .25 mile (approx. 7 min walk or 2 min drive) Willow Creek Farms: 7 miles (approx. 10 min)
• The Ruins at Kellum Valley: 8 miles (approx. 11 min)
• Powell Barn & Events: 10 miles (approx. 16 min)
• Neverland Farms: 11 miles (approx. 18 min)
• Sanctuary Estate: 13 miles (approx. 19 min)
State Parks / Hiking• Smithgall Woods State Park: 2 miles (approx. 4 min)
• Yonah Preserves Trail: 3 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Duke’s Creek Hiking: 4 miles (approx. 6 min)
• Raven’s Cliff Trail: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Unicoi State Park: 6 miles (approx. 10 min)
• Yonah Mountain: 7 miles (approx. 13 min)
• DeSoto Falls: 14 miles (approx. 20 min)
• Blood Mountain Overlook: 18 miles (approx. 25 min)
• Helen, GA: 5 miles (approx. 9 min)
• Dahlonega, GA: 19 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Clarkesville, GA: 20 miles (approx. 28 min)
• Hiawassee, GA: 24 miles (approx. 32 min)
• Clayton, GA: 34 miles (approx. 45 min)
Set on Little Andy Mountain, everything needed for the perfect vacation is located within 5 miles of the cabin! The cabin is perfectly situated between Helen & Cleveland. Cleveland has multiple gas stations, ingles grocery store and lots of little cute shops. Helen has Betty's market, unique shops and several liquor stores.
This quaint Bavarian Alps replica town of Helen, Georgia is set in the Appalachian mountains of North Georgia right on the wine trail & Appalachian trail and offering fun for the whole family. There is an abundance of hiking trails within minutes, a waterpark, tubing (winter and summer), zip lines and ropes courses, horseback riding, picturesque downtown, wineries, mini-golf, gold/gem mining, breweries and more! The cabin is also an excellent place for mountain biking adventures with a paved road & driveway. Come during late September through the end of October to experience Oktoberfest and the changing of the leaves!
In the vicinity there's tons of hiking, ropes courses, zip lines, and the Georgia mountain coaster. Tantrum brewery just opened a few miles away and we also have numerous excellent wineries surrounding the cabin.
If you are looking for restaurants, our favorites are Clyde's in Cleveland and Bigg Daddys in Helen. Or check our Hofbrauhaus where pretzels are flown in from Munich!
|Property Type||Log Cabin|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
10/1 - 10/31
|$250 - $400||$300 - $450||$1,834 to $2,280||
11/1 - 2/28
|$275 - $400||$300 - $450||$1,901 to $2,394||$8,190 to $9,282||
3/1 - 5/31
|$300 - $400||$325 - $400||$2,052 to $2,494||$9,006 to $9,467||
6/1 - 7/31
|$330 - $450||$360 - $450||$2,252 to $2,637||$10,351 to $10,807||
8/1 - 9/30
|$290 - $450||$325 - $425||$2,090 to $2,537||$8,959 to $10,099||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00 % (less $75.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 7 days before arrival; No refunds within 6 days of arrival.